Leader/Host Application Form
We need your help so that we can offer new co-ed and all-female groups!
Each group needs a home in which to meet and two co-leaders to facilitate the discussion and ministry.
- Serve as a co-leader
- Open your home to host a group
- Serve as a co-leader and offer your home as the meeting location.
Ideally, you and a friend will co-lead a group. We have found it’s easier when the leaders know each other
beforehand. However, we have had many successful groups where the leaders hadn’t met prior to this class. If you
have a friend who would make a good partner for you, send her this letter and ask her to fill out the Leader
Application as well.
As a leader you will:
- Decide what day and time you will be meeting
- Facilitate Discussion
- Communicate with your members as far as upcoming meetings and Arise! events
- Support and pray for your members
- Attend the New Leader Training. (Location TBD)
- Attend one other Leader Training session (Location TBD)
(Those who live outside of the Mpls/St. Paul metro area are not required to attend the meetings. We will provide training by phone and e-mail.)
Arise! Women will:
- Supply you with support and advice
- Assign a coach who will support you
- Give opportunities for connecting with other leaders
- Give you a complimentary copy of Book One if you do not own one.
Our vision is to see people linking up all over the world! We will support Arising House Groups no matter where you live, providing leadership development, coaching support, and resources.